Telephone: 507-266-7456; Fax: 507-266-7772
Zolpidem is independently associated with increased risk of inpatient falls†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2013
How to Cite
Kolla, B. P., Lovely, J. K., Mansukhani, M. P. and Morgenthaler, T. I. (2013), Zolpidem is independently associated with increased risk of inpatient falls. J. Hosp. Med., 8: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/jhm.1985
Disclosure: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.