Review of computerized physician handoff tools for improving the quality of patient care
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 456–463, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, P., Ali, S., Tang, C., Ghali, W. A. and Stelfox, H. T. (2013), Review of computerized physician handoff tools for improving the quality of patient care. J. Hosp. Med., 8: 456–463. doi: 10.1002/jhm.1988
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.