Telephone: 513-636-6222; Fax: 513-636-4402
Impact of clinical history on chest radiograph interpretation
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 359–364, July 2013
How to Cite
Test, M., Shah, S. S., Monuteaux, M., Ambroggio, L., Lee, E. Y., Markowitz, R. I., Bixby, S., Diperna, S., Servaes, S., Hellinger, J. C. and Neuman, M. I. (2013), Impact of clinical history on chest radiograph interpretation. J. Hosp. Med., 8: 359–364. doi: 10.1002/jhm.1991
Disclosures: Samir S. Shah MD, and Michael Monuteaux, ScD, had full access to the data. Related publication: Neuman MI, Lee EY, Bixby S, et al. Variability in the interpretation of chest radiographs for the diagnosis of pneumonia in children. J Hosp Med. 2012;7:294–298. The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.