Beyond statistical prediction: qualitative evaluation of the mechanisms by which pediatric early warning scores impact patient safety
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 248–253, May 2013
How to Cite
Bonafide, C. P., Roberts, K. E., Weirich, C. M., Paciotti, B., Tibbetts, K. M., Keren, R., Barg, F. K. and Holmes, J. H. (2013), Beyond statistical prediction: qualitative evaluation of the mechanisms by which pediatric early warning scores impact patient safety. J. Hosp. Med., 8: 248–253. doi: 10.1002/jhm.2026
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
- Pennsylvania Health Research Formula Fund Award and the CHOP Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.