Understanding rehospitalization risk: Can hospital discharge be modified to reduce recurrent hospitalization?
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 297–304, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Strunin, L., Stone, M. and Jack, B. (2007), Understanding rehospitalization risk: Can hospital discharge be modified to reduce recurrent hospitalization?. J. Hosp. Med., 2: 297–304. doi: 10.1002/jhm.206
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2006
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Numbers: 1UC1HS014289-01, 1U18HS015905-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.