The copyright line for this article was changed on 20 November 2015 after original online publication.
Estimating hospital costs of catheter-associated urinary tract infection
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Hospital Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 519–522, September 2013
How to Cite
Kennedy, E. H., Greene, M. T. and Saint, S. (2013), Estimating hospital costs of catheter-associated urinary tract infection. J. Hosp. Med., 8: 519–522. doi: 10.1002/jhm.2079
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- 2The direct medical costs of healthcare-associated infections in US hospitals and the benefits of prevention. US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Web site. Published 2009. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/HAI/pdfs/hai/Scott_CostPaper.pdf. Accessed March 24, 2013.
- 5Choosing Wisely: five things patients and physicians should question. Society of Hospital Medicine. Published 2012. Available at: http://www.hospitalmedicine.org/AM/pdf/SHM-Adult_5things_List_Web.pdf. Accessed March 24, 2013.
- 7CPI Inflation Calculator. United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics Web site. Published 2013. Available at: http://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm. Accessed March 24, 2013.
- 9Asymptotic Statistics. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press; 2000..