This work was presented in part at the annual meeting of the Gerontological Society of America in Orlando, Florida, in November 2005.
Barriers to mobility during hospitalization from the perspectives of older patients and their nurses and physicians†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 305–313, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Brown, C. J., Williams, B. R., Woodby, L. L., Davis, L. L. and Allman, R. M. (2007), Barriers to mobility during hospitalization from the perspectives of older patients and their nurses and physicians. J. Hosp. Med., 2: 305–313. doi: 10.1002/jhm.209
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.