The readmission risk flag: Using the electronic health record to automatically identify patients at risk for 30-day readmission
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 689–695, December 2013
How to Cite
Baillie, C. A., VanZandbergen, C., Tait, G., Hanish, A., Leas, B., French, B., William Hanson, C., Behta, M. and Umscheid, C. A. (2013), The readmission risk flag: Using the electronic health record to automatically identify patients at risk for 30-day readmission. J. Hosp. Med., 8: 689–695. doi: 10.1002/jhm.2106
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.