Letter to the Editor
In response to “Discharge against medical advice: How often do we intervene?”
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 1, page 69, January 2014
How to Cite
Edwards, J., Markert, R., Bricker, D. and Hershberger, P. (2014), In response to “Discharge against medical advice: How often do we intervene?”. J. Hosp. Med., 9: 69. doi: 10.1002/jhm.2120
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.