Measuring the modified early warning score and the Rothman Index: Advantages of utilizing the electronic medical record in an early warning system
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
Published 2013. The Authors Journal of Hospital Medicine published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of Society of Hospital Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 116–119, February 2014
How to Cite
Finlay, G. D., Rothman, M. J. and Smith, R. A. (2014), Measuring the modified early warning score and the Rothman Index: Advantages of utilizing the electronic medical record in an early warning system. J. Hosp. Med., 9: 116–119. doi: 10.1002/jhm.2132
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- 11Experimental Design. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons; 1950., .
- 12Patterns of unexpected in-hospital deaths: a root cause analysis. Patient Saf Surg. 2011;5:3., .