Fax: (410) 502-0923
Solifenacin-induced small bowel pseudo-obstruction
Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 176–178, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Pemmaraju, N. and Feldman, L. S. (2008), Solifenacin-induced small bowel pseudo-obstruction. J. Hosp. Med., 3: 176–178. doi: 10.1002/jhm.269
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.