Fax: (415) 514-2094
Transforming Hospital Care
Non–housestaff medicine services in academic centers: Models and challenges
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 247–255, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Sehgal, N. L., Shah, H. M., Parekh, V. I., Roy, C. L. and Williams, M. V. (2008), Non–housestaff medicine services in academic centers: Models and challenges. J. Hosp. Med., 3: 247–255. doi: 10.1002/jhm.311
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.