Telephone: (415) 476-4824; Fax: (415) 476-4818
Blood cultures for community-acquired pneumonia: Are they worthy of two quality measures? A systematic review†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 112–123, February 2009
How to Cite
Afshar, N., Tabas, J., Afshar, K. and Silbergleit, R. (2009), Blood cultures for community-acquired pneumonia: Are they worthy of two quality measures? A systematic review. J. Hosp. Med., 4: 112–123. doi: 10.1002/jhm.382
There was no external funding source for this systematic review.
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.