Telephone: 615-343-9840; Fax: 615-343-7280
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 417–422, September 2009
How to Cite
Lobo, B. L., Vaidean, G., Broyles, J., Reaves, A. B. and Shorr, R. I. (2009), Risk of venous thromboembolism in hospitalized patients with peripherally inserted central catheters. J. Hosp. Med., 4: 417–422. doi: 10.1002/jhm.442
All data were collected at Methodist University Hospital, Memphis, TN. Author contributions are as follows: B.L.L. and G.V. had full access to all of the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis; study concept and design: B.L.L., G.V., R.S.; acquisition of data: B.L.L., J.B.; analysis and interpretation of data: G.V., B.L.L., J.B.; drafting of the manuscript: B.L.L., G.V., A.B.R.; statistical analysis: G.V.; obtained funding: B.L.L.; administrative, technical, or material support: B.L.L., J.B.; study supervision: B.L.L., G.V. Methodist Healthcare Foundation funded this study for data collection and management. Methodist Healthcare Foundation was not involved in the management, analysis, or interpretation of data or the preparation of the manuscript. Methodist Healthcare Foundation reviewed the manuscript prior to submission for publication.
Disclosure: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.