Telephone: 734-647-2892; Fax: 734-615-8401
The Penetrating Point
Role of hospitalists in an offsite alternate care center (ACC) for pandemic flu†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 546–549, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Kim, C. S., Pile, J. C., Lozon, M. M., Wilkerson, W. M., Wright, C. M. and Cinti, S. (2009), Role of hospitalists in an offsite alternate care center (ACC) for pandemic flu. J. Hosp. Med., 4: 546–549. doi: 10.1002/jhm.509
Disclosure: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.