Telephone: 425-899-2560; Fax: 425-899-2079
Review – Narrative
Management of ischemic stroke: Part 2. The inpatient stay†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 88–93, February 2010
How to Cite
Lu-Emerson, C., Likosky, D., Amin, A. and Tirschwell, D. (2010), Management of ischemic stroke: Part 2. The inpatient stay. J. Hosp. Med., 5: 88–93. doi: 10.1002/jhm.585
Disclosure: David Likosky and Alpesh Amin performed research and contributed to a supplement that was supported by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Alpesh Amin also discloses a research/speaker's bureau relationship with sanofi aventis.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2008
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.