Telephone: 410-614-6335; Fax: 410-614-9567
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 289–294, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Haywood, C., Lanzkron, S., Ratanawongsa, N., Bediako, S. M., Lattimer-Nelson, L. and Beach, M. C. (2010), Hospital self-discharge among adults with sickle-cell disease (SCD): Associations with trust and interpersonal experiences with care. J. Hosp. Med., 5: 289–294. doi: 10.1002/jhm.643
Supported by the Johns Hopkins Blaustein Pain Research Fund (to M.C.B), a National Research Service Award from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (5F31HL082037-03 to C.H.), and a grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (K08 HS013903-05 to M.C.B.). M.C.B. is a recipient of a Robert Wood Johnson Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Award. S.L. was supported by a mentored career award from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (5K23HL083089-02).
Disclosure: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2009
- Johns Hopkins Blaustein Pain Research Fund
- National Research Service Award from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: 5F31HL082037-03
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: K08 HS013903-05
- Robert Wood Johnson Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Award
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: 5K23HL083089-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.