Telephone: 720-848-4289; Fax: 720-848-4293
Post-hospitalization transitions: Examining the effects of timing of primary care provider follow-up†
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 392–397, September 2010
How to Cite
Misky, G. J., Wald, H. L. and Coleman, E. A. (2010), Post-hospitalization transitions: Examining the effects of timing of primary care provider follow-up. J. Hosp. Med., 5: 392–397. doi: 10.1002/jhm.666
Disclosure: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.