Disclosure: Dr. Suzanne Mitchell is a speaker on Relationship-centered Care and Cross-cultural communications for Manhattan Cross Cultural Group, Inc. and Merck & Co.
Post-discharge hospital utilization among adult medical inpatients with depressive symptoms†
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 378–384, September 2010
How to Cite
Mitchell, S. E., Paasche-Orlow, M. K., Forsythe, S. R., Chetty, V. K., O'Donnell, J. K., Greenwald, J. L., Culpepper, L. and Jack, B. W. (2010), Post-discharge hospital utilization among adult medical inpatients with depressive symptoms. J. Hosp. Med., 5: 378–384. doi: 10.1002/jhm.673
Dr. Mitchell's participation on this project was supported by a National Research Service Award (NRSA) Fellowship Grant. Support for Project RED is funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.