Telephone: 416-340-4567; Fax: 416-595-5826
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 553–559, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Wu, R. C., Morra, D., Quan, S., Lai, S., Zanjani, S., Abrams, H. and Rossos, P. G. (2010), The use of smartphones for clinical communication on internal medicine wards. J. Hosp. Med., 5: 553–559. doi: 10.1002/jhm.775
Funding for part of this implementation was made possible through the work of a clinical alerting project funded by the Canadian Patient Safety Institute. The remainder of the funding was from the University Health Network.
Disclosure: None of the investigators have a direct personal financial interest in Research in Motion. Research in Motion did not fund this study and has not provided any funds to University Health Network to the best of our knowledge.
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.