Telephone: 708-216-6820; Fax: 708-216-0814
The role of the hospitalist in quality improvement: Systems for improving the care of patients with acute coronary syndrome†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Supplement: Managing Acute Coronary Syndrome: A Supplement for Hospitalists
Volume 5, Issue Supplement 4, pages S1–S7, September 2010
How to Cite
Whelan, C. T. (2010), The role of the hospitalist in quality improvement: Systems for improving the care of patients with acute coronary syndrome. J. Hosp. Med., 5: S1–S7. doi: 10.1002/jhm.828
Dr. Whelan received an honorarium funded by DIME for time and expertise spent in the composition of this article.
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.