Telephone: 415-476-0723; Fax: 415-514-2094
Critical conversations: A call for a nonprocedural “time out”†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 225–230, April 2011
How to Cite
Sehgal, N. L., Fox, M., Sharpe, B. A., Vidyarthi, A. R., Blegen, M. and Wachter, R. M. (2011), Critical conversations: A call for a nonprocedural “time out”. J. Hosp. Med., 6: 225–230. doi: 10.1002/jhm.853
All authors were supported through a grant for the Triad for Optimal Patient Safety project from the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation. Dr. Sehgal also receives support from the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation for development and administration of the Change Agent Program, a leadership development program for interdisciplinary hospital-based providers.
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.