Telephone: 615-636-9476; Fax: 615-873-7981
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 271–278, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Speroff, T., Ely, E. W., Greevy, R., Weinger, M. B., Talbot, T. R., Wall, R. J., Deshpande, J. K., France, D. J., Nwosu, S., Burgess, H., Englebright, J., Williams, M. V. and Dittus, R. S. (2011), Quality improvement projects targeting health care–associated infections: Comparing virtual collaborative and toolkit approaches. J. Hosp. Med., 6: 271–278. doi: 10.1002/jhm.873
This project was supported by Partnerships in Implementing Patient Safety (PIPS) from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Grant Award Number: U18 HS015934.
Trial Registration: Clinicaltrials.gov, registration number NCT 00975923.
Role of the Sponsor: The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality had no role in the design and conduct of the study; collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data; or preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
Disclosure: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Physician Mentored Implementation Model, Academic Medicine, 2015, 90, 3, 303, , , , , ,
- 2Multimethod Evaluation of the VA’s Peer-to-Peer Toolkit for Patient-Centered Medical Home Implementation, Journal of General Internal Medicine, 2014, 29, S2, 572, , , , , , ,
- 4Clinical Year in Review I, Proceedings of the American Thoracic Society, 2012, 9, 4, 183, , , , ,
- 5Hospital Pharmacy Pulse - Recent Publications on Medications and Pharmacy, Hospital Pharmacy, 2011, 46, 8, 626,
- You have free access to this content6