Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 322–328, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Schillig, J., Kaatz, S., Hudson, M., Krol, G. D., Szandzik, E. G. and Kalus, J. S. (2011), Clinical and safety impact of an inpatient Pharmacist-Directed anticoagulation service. J. Hosp. Med., 6: 322–328. doi: 10.1002/jhm.910
This paper was presented as an abstract at The American College of Clinical Pharmacy Annual Meeting, Charlotte, NC, April 25, 2010.
Disclosures: Drs. Schillig, Krol, Kalus, and Mr. Szandzik: none; Dr. Kaatz: Sanofi-Aventis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myer Squibb, Pfizer, Hemosense/Inveress (consultancy); Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myer Squibb, Bayer, Hemosense/Inveress (grant funding); Sanofi-Aventis, GSK (speaker bureaus); Dr. Hudson: SmithKline, ScherringPlough, Johnson & Johnson, Brahms AG, Nonosphere (grant funding).
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.