Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 494–500, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Finn, K. M., Heffner, R., Chang, Y., Bazari, H., Hunt, D., Pickell, K., Berube, R., Raju, S., Farrell, E., Iyasere, C., Thompson, R., O'Malley, T., O'Donnell, W. and Karson, A. (2011), Improving the discharge process by embedding a discharge facilitator in a resident team. J. Hosp. Med., 6: 494–500. doi: 10.1002/jhm.924
Preliminary data presented in a workshop at the Association of Program Directors in Internal Medicine,Baltimore, Maryland, April 28, 2010. Funding: Internal Partners Healthcare Physician Education/Care Delivery Reengineering Innovation Grant. The funding source had no role in the design, collection of data, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data; or preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript. Disclosure: To the authors knowledge, no conflict of interest, financial or other, exists for any of the authors
Funding: Internal Partners Healthcare Physician Education/Care Delivery Reengineering Innovation Grant. The funding source had no role in the design, collection of data, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data; or preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
Disclosure: To the authors' knowledge, no conflict of interest, financial or other, exists for any of the authors.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.