Telephone: 480-301-4533; Fax: 480-301-8918
What every hospitalist should know about the post-bariatric surgery patient†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 156–163, February 2012
How to Cite
Swanson, C. M., Roust, L. R., Miller, K. and Madura, J. A. (2012), What every hospitalist should know about the post-bariatric surgery patient. J. Hosp. Med., 7: 156–163. doi: 10.1002/jhm.939
Disclosure: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.