Post-discharge intervention in vulnerable, chronically ill patients†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 124–130, February 2012
How to Cite
Kansagara, D., Ramsay, R. S., Labby, D. and Saha, S. (2012), Post-discharge intervention in vulnerable, chronically ill patients. J. Hosp. Med., 7: 124–130. doi: 10.1002/jhm.941
This work was supported by a grant from the Medical Research Foundation and with help from the Human Investigations Program at Oregon Health and Science University. Drs Kansagara and Saha were additionally supported by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. The sponsors played no role in study design; collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; writing of the report; or the decision to submit the paper for publication. None of the authors has a relevant conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.