Telephone: 617-432-5551; Fax: 617-432-4494
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 85–90, February 2012
How to Cite
Isaac, T., Zheng, J. and Jha, A. (2012), Use of UpToDate and outcomes in US hospitals. J. Hosp. Med., 7: 85–90. doi: 10.1002/jhm.944
Disclosures: This study was funded by UpToDate, Inc. The funder had no role in study design, input into analyses presented, drafting or editing the manuscript, nor saw the manuscript prior to submission.
All coauthors have seen and agree with the contents of the manuscript. Drs. Jha and Isaac jointly wrote all drafts of the manuscript with no input from any outside sources. Dr. Zheng reviewed the Methods section and provided editorial comments on all sections of the paper.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.