Telephone: 212-241-4141; Fax: 212-426-5108
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 148–153, February 2012
How to Cite
Smith, K. L., Ashburn, S., Rule, E. and Jervis, R. (2012), Residents contributing to inpatient quality: Blending learning and improvement. J. Hosp. Med., 7: 148–153. doi: 10.1002/jhm.945
Related paper presentation: Poster Presentation at the Society for Hospital Medicine Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, April 2010.
Disclosure: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.