Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 142–147, February 2012
How to Cite
Marsal, S. and Heffner, J. E. (2012), Creating a web-based incident analysis and communication system. J. Hosp. Med., 7: 142–147. doi: 10.1002/jhm.956
Funding: Providence Health and Services Accelerated Clinical Transformation Grant 2010-2011.
Disclosure: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.