Tel.: 413-794-4320; Fax: 413-794-1767
Patient satisfaction with hospital care provided by hospitalists and primary care physicians†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 131–136, February 2012
How to Cite
Seiler, A., Visintainer, P., Brzostek, R., Ehresman, M., Benjamin, E., Whitcomb, W. and Rothberg, M. B. (2012), Patient satisfaction with hospital care provided by hospitalists and primary care physicians. J. Hosp. Med., 7: 131–136. doi: 10.1002/jhm.973
Disclosure: Adrianne Seiler, MD, certifies that all coauthors have seen and agree with the contents of the manuscript. Paul Visintainer, PhD, had full access to all of the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. Dr Seiler certifies that none of the authors involved in the study had any potential conflicts of interest nor financial interests. Our study had no funding or sponsorship.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.