Tel.: 319-384-7000; Fax: 319-384-7822
Hospice eligibility in patients who died in a tertiary care center†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 218–223, March 2012
How to Cite
Freund, K., Weckmann, M. T., Casarett, D. J., Swanson, K., Brooks, M. K. and Broderick, A. (2012), Hospice eligibility in patients who died in a tertiary care center. J. Hosp. Med., 7: 218–223. doi: 10.1002/jhm.975
Disclosure: Support for this research was provided by the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Medical Student Summer Research Fellowship Program (NIH 2-T35-HL007485-31). None of the authors have any financial conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.