Nonmedical factors associated with prolonged hospital length of stay in an urban homebound population†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 73–78, February 2012
How to Cite
Foer, D., Ornstein, K., Soriano, T. A., Kathuria, N. and Dunn, A. (2012), Nonmedical factors associated with prolonged hospital length of stay in an urban homebound population. J. Hosp. Med., 7: 73–78. doi: 10.1002/jhm.992
Disclosure: The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.