Original Research Paper
Capillary zone electrophoresis: Effect of physical parameters on separation efficiency and quantitation
Article first published online: 10 APR 2005
Copyright © 1985 Dr. Alfred Hüthig Verlag GmbH
Journal of High Resolution Chromatography
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 407–411, August 1985
How to Cite
Lukacs, K. D. and Jorgenson, J. W. (1985), Capillary zone electrophoresis: Effect of physical parameters on separation efficiency and quantitation. J. High Resol. Chromatogr., 8: 407–411. doi: 10.1002/jhrc.1240080810
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!