Claims & Litigation
Perioperative dental injury at a tertiary care health system: An eight-year audit of 816,690 anesthetics
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Society for Healthcare Risk Management of the American Hospital Association
Journal of Healthcare Risk Management
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 25–32, 2012
How to Cite
Vallejo, M. C., Best, M. W., Phelps, A. L., O'Donnell, J. M., Sah, N., Kidwell, R. P. and Williams, J. P. (2012), Perioperative dental injury at a tertiary care health system: An eight-year audit of 816,690 anesthetics. J of Healthcare Risk Mgmt, 31: 25–32. doi: 10.1002/jhrm.20093
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!