An evidence-based toolkit for the development of effective and sustainable root cause analysis system safety solutions
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Society for Healthcare Risk Management of the American Hospital Association
Journal of Healthcare Risk Management
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 11–20, 2013
How to Cite
Hettinger, A. Z., Fairbanks, R. J., Hegde, S., Rackoff, A. S., Wreathall, J., Lewis, V. L., Bisantz, A. M. and Wears, R. L. (2013), An evidence-based toolkit for the development of effective and sustainable root cause analysis system safety solutions. J of Healthcare Risk Mgmt, 33: 11–20. doi: 10.1002/jhrm.21122
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!