This article is based on work supported by the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management.
The Active Risk Control (ARC) toolkit: A new approach to designing risk control interventions
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 American Society for Healthcare Risk Management of the American Hospital Association
Journal of Healthcare Risk Management
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 5–14, 2014
How to Cite
Card, A. J. (2014), The Active Risk Control (ARC) toolkit: A new approach to designing risk control interventions. J of Healthcare Risk Mgmt, 33: 5–14. doi: 10.1002/jhrm.21137
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- American Society for Healthcare Risk Management
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!