Globalization, gender and poverty: Bangladeshi women workers in export and local markets
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: Globalization, Production, Employment and Poverty
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 93–109, January 2004
How to Cite
Kabeer, N. and Mahmud, S. (2004), Globalization, gender and poverty: Bangladeshi women workers in export and local markets. J. Int. Dev., 16: 93–109. doi: 10.1002/jid.1065
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!