The global fight against AIDS: how adequate are the national commissions?
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1129–1140, November 2004
How to Cite
Putzel, J. (2004), The global fight against AIDS: how adequate are the national commissions?. J. Int. Dev., 16: 1129–1140. doi: 10.1002/jid.1167
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!