The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the IMF or IMF policy.
The composition of capital flows to South Africa†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 275–294, March 2007
How to Cite
Ahmed, F., Arezki, R. and Funke, N. (2007), The composition of capital flows to South Africa. J. Int. Dev., 19: 275–294. doi: 10.1002/jid.1324
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!