Roles of income and equality in poverty reduction: recent cross-country evidence
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 919–926, October 2007
How to Cite
Ram, R. (2007), Roles of income and equality in poverty reduction: recent cross-country evidence. J. Int. Dev., 19: 919–926. doi: 10.1002/jid.1348
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!