The views reflected in this article are those of the author and not those of the IMF.
Financial crisis in Malaysia: did FDI flows contribute to vulnerability?†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 949–962, October 2007
How to Cite
Doraisami, A. G. (2007), Financial crisis in Malaysia: did FDI flows contribute to vulnerability?. J. Int. Dev., 19: 949–962. doi: 10.1002/jid.1358
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!