The opinions expressed in this paper are entirely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Government of Malawi.
From policy to practice: changing government attitudes towards the private sector in Malawi†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: DSA 2006 Annual Conference: The Private Sector, Poverty Reduction and International Development
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 805–816, August 2007
How to Cite
Record, R. (2007), From policy to practice: changing government attitudes towards the private sector in Malawi. J. Int. Dev., 19: 805–816. doi: 10.1002/jid.1403
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!