Economic growth and the environment in Transitional China—an old topic with new perspectives
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: DSA 2006 Annual Conference: The Private Sector, Poverty Reduction and International Development
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 765–779, August 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, D., Kambhampati, U. and Morse, S. (2007), Economic growth and the environment in Transitional China—an old topic with new perspectives. J. Int. Dev., 19: 765–779. doi: 10.1002/jid.1406
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- University of Reading
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!