Short of the goal: US policy and poorly performing states. edited by N. Birdsall M. Vaishnav and R. L. Ayres (Washington DC: centre for global development, 2006. ISBN 978-1-933286-05-1. P/bk, 483 pp).
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 472–473, April 2009
How to Cite
Tate, S. (2009), Short of the goal: US policy and poorly performing states. edited by N. Birdsall M. Vaishnav and R. L. Ayres (Washington DC: centre for global development, 2006. ISBN 978-1-933286-05-1. P/bk, 483 pp). J. Int. Dev., 21: 472–473. doi: 10.1002/jid.1486
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!