Conducting health-related social science research in low income settings: ethical dilemmas faced in Kenya and South Africa
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: Managing Risks: Household Illness Costs, Coping Strategies and Access to Social Protection
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 309–326, March 2009
How to Cite
Molyneux, C., Goudge, J., Russell, S., Chuma, J., Gumede, T. and Gilson, L. (2009), Conducting health-related social science research in low income settings: ethical dilemmas faced in Kenya and South Africa. J. Int. Dev., 21: 309–326. doi: 10.1002/jid.1548
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Wellcome Trust, UK
- Kenyan Medical Research Institute. Grant Number: REFS: ME-021122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!