Social outsourcing as a development tool: The impact of outsourcing IT services to women's social enterprises in Kerala
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 441–454, May 2010
How to Cite
Heeks, R. and Arun, S. (2010), Social outsourcing as a development tool: The impact of outsourcing IT services to women's social enterprises in Kerala. J. Int. Dev., 22: 441–454. doi: 10.1002/jid.1580
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!