The design of decentralised demand-driven programmes and equity: Learning from implementation in Malawi councils
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 541–555, July 2010
How to Cite
Schou, A. and Tsoka, M. (2010), The design of decentralised demand-driven programmes and equity: Learning from implementation in Malawi councils. J. Int. Dev., 22: 541–555. doi: 10.1002/jid.1581
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
- Norwegian Research Councils. Grant Number: 164989/S30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!