Introduction: Policy Arena
Disability, development and the dawning of a new convention: A cause for optimism?
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 649–661, July 2009
How to Cite
Kett, M., Lang, R. and Trani, J.-F. (2009), Disability, development and the dawning of a new convention: A cause for optimism?. J. Int. Dev., 21: 649–661. doi: 10.1002/jid.1596
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!