This paper draws in part on a prior working paper of ours (Cornia et al., 2008) to which the reader is referred for more information on data and bibliographical references that could not be included in this paper due to space limitations.
Special Issue Article
Did globalisation affect health status? A simulation exercise†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of International Development
Special Issue: Mapping Global Inequalities
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1083–1101, November 2009
How to Cite
Cornia, G. A., Rosignoli, S. and Tiberti, L. (2009), Did globalisation affect health status? A simulation exercise. J. Int. Dev., 21: 1083–1101. doi: 10.1002/jid.1653
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!